Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Foreskin sore

with dry covering on it
with dry covering on i  
hey i am 22 years of age
I have got a sore like wound on my foreskin have never ever really got something like it
I do not even know the origin of it.
But it looks like a snake sting .
it basically 2 sores
next to each other one which is dry and one which i just pealled
its been 2 days since i noticed it
Please advice on treatment

If you've had them for only two days then they are sebaceous cysts or boils and you can tell from the fact that they used to be blackheads from the point at the center. You have a huge pockmark there that may take some time to heal. There is no "treatment" to recommend for acne in your groin area as this is pretty common for all of us. Since there are no hair follicles along that particular part of your shaft, if you ever notice a boil start to occur again down there DON'T attempt to pop or touch the boil in any way and don't take the dry skin off because that's a protective layer to keep the newer skin underneath safe from bacteria. You essentially have a temporary scar for the time being, so you have to wait it out. If you have follow-up about this, please consult with your physician.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.