Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Found a blister in my vaginal area

Question
Blister
Blister  
I need help as to what this May look lkke

Answer
So Nina,

I don't see anything resembling a blister in your vaginal area. If it were anything like herpes, it would look a lot worse than what I'm seeing, which is a normal appearance plus a little bump which is most likely squamous papilloma. If you haven't had a pap smear in the past three years then you might want to have one scheduled, but normally these are picked up and analyzed by your OBGYN. They are benign in nature and can be actually removed, so if it concerns you still then you can consult your physician but it isn't a blister.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice