Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I found these bumps

I don\'t know what these are
I don't know what thes  

Help please
Help please  
Hi, recently I have looked at my vagina and I found these bumps that I can't remember seeing there before. I have had unprotected sex before and It doesn't itch unless I touch my vagina there. I just don't know what that is.

The top picture shows squamous papilloma, which is pretty normal in most sexually developing women. Make sure to have them assessed every three years as per your pap smear exam with your OBGYN to check for cervical cancer risk because its considered "cell growth." The bottom picture is Fordyce's, which are sebaceous cysts (aka acne). They should be left alone because even if you attempted to pop them, they could come back and popping them means opening yourself up to infection and possible scarring risk. Fordyce's is an inherited skin trait and not a disease, so its something that people live with. They are commonly found on the labial folds, pubic mound, and you can even find them around your mouth as well. If you have follow-up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.