Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Herpes?

It's been 7 months since I have been with anyone and I'm unsure if I have herpes. I had these little bumps show up that blot bled yesterday and now have stopped but never scabbed. I had intense itching that went away but no pain at all. They are also slowly disappearing. Any ideas?

I cannot diagnose from pictures or over the internet. Please go to your doctor and get a checkup and exam. Herpes can show up months or years later. Also, it can go away by itself eventually. But get a medical opinion as soon as possible. Also, you could transmit to another partner even if you don't have any symptoms at the time.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.