Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this herpes?

Question
Little bumps
Little bumps  

Little bumps
Little bumps  
During my shower I discovered what seems to be little white bumps on the underside of the head of my penis. I am a little worried about some bad decisions that I have made in the past and would really like to know what you think.
- Thank you

Answer
Greetings,

The bumps along the underside of your glans and corona are called penile pearly papules and are completely harmless. A lot of men have them (myself included) and they are something that you simply live with as they are a skin trait. However, you can have them removed by a dermatologist via laser therapy if your condition was serious enough. My PPP is far more noticeable and pervasive than yours and I've grown to live with it. Plus I don't have $300-$600 dollars to pay for that surgery! If you have follow up let me know, but those are perfectly normal.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice