Sexually Transmitted Diseases/hpv!!???

Question
dots on penishead
dots on penishead  

dots on penis2
dots on penis2  
Hello sir. I have had these dots/bumbs on my penis head for about 4 Years I think. They do not change, hurt or itch. But I am really worried that I have hpv or another std ?.please help me. when first noticed them i whent to a doctor who told me I had nothing to be worried about.. but I really need a second opinion.. thank you very much

Answer
Thomas,

They are basically sebaceous cysts, which are pores that have excess material trapped inside. They appear on just about everyone and its not a disease. Because your glans is covered in skin, as the layers shed, you will notice the bumps more. Eventually you'll notice them on other parts of your penis because its a constant sloughing process. It doesn't ever really stop, so you have nothing to worry about. If you ever want to test yourself for HPV then you can dip a QTip in household vinegar and apply it to whatever area you are curious about. If the area stays pink, which is your normal skin color, then its normal skin too. However, if they area turns WHITE, then its an indication of pre-cancerous or viral tissue and you can address that with your primary care provider. Let me know if you have follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice