Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Hpv wart?

About 2.5 years ago I was diagnosed with hpv- the wart kind, and I had a procedure and then they did tests and said I was all fine and the hpv went away. I haven't had sex since then and I haven't been to the doctor in almost a year. I have attached a photo to see if this is a hpv wart in the opening of my vagina. I can't tell by looking at pictures online. I would like to think my vagina looks normal but I have a feeling it's not.
Thank you,

From this image, I don't see anything reminiscent of genital warts. The vaginal entrance appears normal and healthy. There is no visible sign of color changes or noticeable growths that I can see. If this concerns you, then please consult with your primary care provider or OBGYN specialist. Remember to have a pap smear performed every 3 years to check for cervical cancer risk and HPV, among other things, and you should be fine! Let me know if you have follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.