Sexually Transmitted Diseases/possible STD

Penis head
Penis head  

Hello Dr.
I have this problem where i had sex with a girl i did not know so well.And a few weeks later i started having a very itcy genitals,and a itchy skin all over my body.At first i thought it was scabies so  bought a lotion and tried it but it's still itchy.And my penis head is startid to look a little bit wierd aswell,It has been around 2 mounths now after ive had sex with that girl.And also my girlfriend had yeast infection but she had a operation and she's all well now. But please can you tell from these pictures is it a STD or something else?.

Thank you !

So the "white dots" are actually a form of discharge and would indicate the an infection. Since its been over a week since you sent this question, you should consider this as a possible STI and seek help from your primary care physician. For problems to stick around after two months indicate problems internally, but are you having any discharge from the penis itself? Burning while urination? That would indicate chlamydia or gonorrhea and you should be on an antibiotic, so please get tested at your earliest convenience. Let me know if you have follow-up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.