Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Redish bumps on shaft of penis

Red bump on penis
Red bump on penis  
I have recently had a few small red-ish bumps show up on the shaft of my penis ,right near a big vein. while I haven't experienced any pain, they're still very worrisome.  Obviously my first reaction was to assume herpes or HPV, is there any way you can distinguish if it's a possible STI as opposed to something benign from this photo?  I am a sexually active male, having been in a faithful relationship for 5 months or so, and my girlfriend was STD free the last time she checked(which was just prior to us having had sex).

It's a sebaceous cyst, which is a hardened and very clogged pore. Likened to acne, but not a normal hair follicle, this is something that I recommend that you leave alone because if it ruptures you could open yourself to infection and it will end up 5x worse-plus you can create a scar. This isn't a disease, so you can rest easy! Let me know if you have follow-up!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.