Sexually Transmitted Diseases/small not irritating red dots on head of penis

Question
what it looks like as of today
what it looks like as  
About a month or 2 ago i noticed small red dots on the tip of my penis that did not hurt, itch or discomfort me in anyway except for being there. Masterbating made it a little worse so after not masterbating for a few days they went away. Today a few months later i noticed a much more prominent out break of these small red dots. The night before i realized the second "outbreak" i had aplied acne cream to my face while in the shower, i noticed that a considerable amount had fallen onto the head of my penis so i simply rubbed it in and thought nothing about it. Then the next day i have this "outbreak" I'm hoping this is some kind of alergic reaction but a responce confirming or saying otherwise would be greatly appreciated. Also that same day i had bad allergies and took two allergy Pills don't know if that has any consolation but i thought id add that as well thank you and please get back to me

Answer
David,

Those are just abrasion lesions from dry skin, which can be also aggravated by unlubricated sexual activity. This includes masturbation, which you have claimed makes it worse and that makes sense because friction rubs the skin and causes local inflammation. I recommend investing in a water or silicone based lubricant to prevent future lesions from occurring, but you cant apply small dabs of hydrocortisone cream to the spots, which will help them clear up pretty quickly. Again, they will heal on their own after a couple days, but they can come back as well. Let me know if you have follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice