Sexually Transmitted Diseases/had unprotected sexy 5 days ago

Question
my penis
my penis  
I noticed these bumps 2 days afterwards I unprotected sex with a girl at a party two times one before I fell asleep and once I woke up. I'm 18 and I'm really scared I'm going to get std tested tomorrow. Help. Is it a rash or an std. I only have bumps on the the inner part of my foreskin and on the head I am uncircumcised

Answer
Luis,

Those are epidermal abrasions caused by unprotected and unlubricated intercourse. Such lesions were caused from shearing of the skin from friction within whatever surface it rubbed against. They can take a couple days to heal, but I can recommend dabbing hydrocortisone on the wounds a couple times a day and making sure that if you do have intercourse in the future always use a water or silicone based lubricant. Please consider using a barrier method to reduce the chance of pregnancy or STI's, along with lubricant for added protection.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice