Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Vaginal Herpes?

Example 1
Example 1  

Example 2
Example 2  
I'm scared that I might have genital herpes. I've slept with 3 different guys in the past week. I've known all three guys for quite a long time. The first guy was last Saturday. I was on my period and we had unprotected sex. The 2nd guy I was almost off my period, we usually use a condom but this time we didn't. And the most recent was this previous Thursday and we used a condom. I noticed when I woke up Friday morning, my vagina was sore. I found 3-4 bumps going down each side of my vagina lips, and a couple near my actual hole. It's painful when I urinate and extremely uncomfortable at all time throughout the day. I did shave about last Monday. I don't know if they're just in grown hairs and they got irritated from the friction of sex or what. But another question I have is that if I performed oral sex on all 3, how come I didn't get oral herpes And I may have just received vaginal herpes?

This is the likely start of a fungal infection or a skin inflammatory response. I am a huge adversary of mechanical razor shaving, because that irritates the skin and causes ingrown hairs, which obviously leads to infections. If you need to "womanscape," then an electric razor with a close guard or waxing is preferable. Of course, having pubic hair is actually a good thing. I would recommend a follow-up appointment with your primary care provider just in case it isn't anything more serious, but I think this can go away with some over the counter medication. However, your provider can also recommend that for you.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.