Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Warts on Pubis

Question
Warts on Pubis
Warts on Pubis  
I would like to have a quick advice. Is this could be HPV or other dangerous Warts. Or its looks normal.

Answer
Hi Mathieu,

That's a mole, which is just a normal skin pigment change and will be with you the rest of your life. Since you have them, its best to keep an eye out for them as well. I have them too and I get them checked every year by a dermatologist. Make sure to check for color change, irregularity (moles often have an almost perfect circular shape to them), raised profile (does the mole feel flat to the surface of the body or does it bulge?), and of course NEW moles! Let me know if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice