Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White dots on penis head after sex

White bumps
White bumps  
Hello, my names jose and im 18. Ive recently had rough unprotected sex and i noticed white dots on the head of my penise and around the bottom of the head. I also noticed the skin pealing. I really want to know is this is a sexually transmitted disease.

You're having side-effects from the results of your intercourse and its possible that you could have an impending yeast infection. Your skin will heal on its own, but you can use a light coating of hydrocortisone cream on your glans to help the healing process. I recommend using a water or silicone based lubricant from now on during masturbation or sexual intercourse and using a barrier method to prevent possible pregnancy and future STI's. If you experience discharge or itching or burning during urination then you will have an yeast/bacterial infection and I recommend visiting your primary care physician. Let me know if you have follow-up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.