Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Worried about my penis

Hi. I'm not really used to asking websites questions so excuse me if this is confusing.

My name is Brandon and I will be 18 in 5 months. I have a question about my penis. Like I said, I will be 18 in 5 months. I was a very late bloomer. I started puberty at the age of 15. But I was wondering if my penis size is normal. It is 3 1/2 inches when flaccid and 5 when its erect. Is that normal for a 18 year old? Because to be honest, I don't think it is. I have seen other boys naked that are my age and they all look to be about 5 inches flaccid.

Its embarrassing because in my school we have to take showers and dress out for gym. I always either wait until they are all done or I go in a stall. I have friends who ask why I wait, but I lie to them because I don't want to tell them the real reason.

Please Respond!

Guess what my brother! You're in luck! Because a comprehensive international study conducted in England revealed that: "[the penis is] 13.12 centimetres (5.16 inches) in length when erect, and 11.66cm (4.6 inches) around, according to an analysis of more than 15,000 penises around the world. In a flaccid state, it found, the penis of the average man is 9.16cm (3.6 inches) in length and has a girth of 9.31cm (3.7 inches)."

These are professional published results in the BJU International Journal of Urology this month, which is an academic publication. So yes, you are the quintessential meaning of the word normal. Not everyone on the planet is 9 inches long, nor are they 3 inches. Penises comes in all manner of sizes and shapes (literally). Let me know if you have follow-up.

Cheers friend,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.