Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps

i am married and im worried i have these bumps that come and go they are not sore or uncomfortable just got a tinggling sensation when u rub on it .

ANSWER: Freddie,

They don't look like an STI to me, but then again if you've never been tested or had them looked at by a physician-it certainly wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion! They appear like a cluster of Fordyce's to me, which are basically acne and yes they do go away and can come back on their own, which you described. Fordyce's isn't a disease, but an inherited skin affliction. My advice is to NEVER pop them or mess with them and since you're in a monogamous relationship, you have little to worry about regarding transmission. However, if you want to see a doctor, then that's up to you.

QUESTION: thanks very much . just one final confirmation is it normal for them to burst and form a scab then it heals with its own time ?

Actually if it ruptured on its own and it's healing (which is what a scab represents) then that's a GOOD sign! Fordyce's usually never results in a boil that bursts, but it depends on how bad you get them (mine are tiny). Again, it's best to leave things alone and let the body do its job. If you need follow up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.