Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HIV/STD

Received unprotected oral sex from a random girl march 21st, 2015. (Did not ejaculate). Slight bump on the right side of my uretha opening. Flesh-colored. No pain, no discharge. No pain from urination. (Have tested positive for chlamydia in Nov 2014. Treated in the same month.) Bump does seem to swell slightly when having an erection and/or ejaculating. Then goes back down. Random and inconsistent tingling. Extremely inconsistent, even though it's only been about a week since receiving oral. Have received unprotected oral sex from a different girl between that time (did not ejaculate). And had PROTECTED vaginal sex (did not ejaculate). I have scheduled for another HIV/STD exam for April 14th. However, I am kind of paranoid. So just wondering if these are symptoms of an STD or something serious. Thanks!

That "bump" you received from unprotected oral was an abrasion burn and nothing more. They occur because of friction and can occur in unprotected intercourse as well as masturbation and tend to heal on their own. A few dabs of hydrocortisone can help clear them up as well. HIV from oral sex is extremely rare, which is why I'm not bothering going that route, because saliva is not a transmission route for the virus. And even if you did want to get tested for HIV, you'd be doing that to soon. Typically you'd have to wait between 6-9 weeks to get a truly accurate diagnosis from a rapid test, but 3 weeks is typically ok. Let me know if you have follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.