Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do I have HPV?

inside my vagina
inside my vagina  

Uneven skin on clitoris
Uneven skin on clitori  
Good evening
I have recently noticed bumps on my clitoris and today noticed clusters of bumps inside my vagina. My vagina has been very itchy as though I have a yeast infection and I have also got a lot of discharge. I have only have one sexual partner for the last three months but have had previous partners.
I am so so worried, please help! Do I have genital warts?

That is normal cell growth called squamous papilloma; it occurs is nearly all sexually developing women. You have them assessed every 3 years when you have your pap smear. Your OBGYN will also check for cervical cancer and HPV among other things as well, so if this concerns you then you can make an appointment, but its not something to be concerned about at this time. As for the itchiness and discharge that IS an indication of a yeast or bacterial infection, so you can treat it with an over the counter medication like Monistat (use as directed) or consult with your physician and have him/her prescribe something like Diflucan, which will knock it out but its more expensive. Let me know if you have follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.