Sexually Transmitted Diseases/oral sex std

Question
penis
penis  
hello...I am a male and received unprotected oral sex about 7 months ago...my penis head has developed multiple red spots....completely painless and no itch at all...they are just their...are they related to any std?
i have attached the pictures

Answer
Greetings,

7 months is a long window to assume anything related to what is happening to you now, so if you've never been tested for STI's then you can make an appointment with your primary care provider to get a panel. However, this is more like a typical skin sloughing, which is typical with circumcised men. Our skin layers shed just like with the rest of our body and are replaced with new skin, which is what you see as the "red" skin. I encourage you to use a water or silicone based lubricant when engaging in masturbation or intercourse to prevent skin abrasions in the future and if you need follow up just let me know!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice