Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pearly papules vs wart vs condyloma

Question
Main problem
Main problem  

Current and previous situation
Current and previous s  

thanks with the initiave of this website.  

Since I'm 12-15, I have pearly papules, but I have something new since the last 3 months at the bottom end of the foreskin.

Not worried about the papules but not sure at all if the new 3-4 growing acrochordons are the same.

Thanks for your support

CT - 33 years old
Canada

Answer
Hi CT,
Not sure what you mean (or if it was a typo):  "Since I'm 12-15,..." Meaning since your early teen age years you've had pearly papules?

The first photo looks very much like a wart, but you didn't tell me if you have had sex with anyone yet and therefore are at high risk for STDs. It could be a small skin tag (acrochordon), but this is an atypical location for someone who is not much older than the 30s.  

You may wish to apply plain white vinegar to the skin, and see if these white bumps turn really white in comparison to the surrounding skin.  If so, than yes indeed, it probably is a wart.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar