Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Possible std Or sti

Question
Vagina
Vagina  
Have these strange bumps on each side of my vagina only got a picture of 1. They are skin color unless skin is stretched than it looks white! Doesn't hurt or burn unless I pee...feel like little beebees under my skin...no puss or anything in them ....don't really look like blisters either!!!  Help!!

Answer
Rae,

It looks like a pockmark or scar from an unhealed boil. You should know that you can get acne or cysts down in your pubic region just like anywhere else on the body, so its nothing serious. I don't think its related to herpes, but if you've never been tested for it, then you can visit with your primary care provider for follow up. I would also caution you not to shave your pubic region as that is a huge cause for ingrown hairs among men and women. If you have to womanscape then either use an electric razor with a close guard or pay for a Brazilian wax. If you need further assistance let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice