Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Possible warts?

Question
Are these warts?
Are these warts?  

?
?  
I'm a 22 year old female who is currently sexually active and I have been with my boyfriend for over six months. I recently discovered some bumps near the entrance of my vagina. I'm concerned it could possibly be genital warts/HPV. The bumps are hard to the touch and I have not had any pain, itchiness, or burning at all. I've attached two images. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Answer
Greetings,

That is normal cell growth called squamous papilloma; it occurs is nearly all sexually developing women. You have them assessed every 3 years when you have your pap smear. Your OBGYN will also check for cervical cancer and HPV among other things as well, so if this concerns you then you can make an appointment, but its not something to be concerned about at this time. Let me know if you have follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice