Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Possible warts?

Are these warts?
Are these warts?  

I'm a 22 year old female who is currently sexually active and I have been with my boyfriend for over six months. I recently discovered some bumps near the entrance of my vagina. I'm concerned it could possibly be genital warts/HPV. The bumps are hard to the touch and I have not had any pain, itchiness, or burning at all. I've attached two images. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

That is normal cell growth called squamous papilloma; it occurs is nearly all sexually developing women. You have them assessed every 3 years when you have your pap smear. Your OBGYN will also check for cervical cancer and HPV among other things as well, so if this concerns you then you can make an appointment, but its not something to be concerned about at this time. Let me know if you have follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.