Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Skin std?

Question
bumps
bumps  

Lines
Lines  
About a month ago I had sex with my ex girlfriend and since then I have noticed some lines on my penis and  I wonder what is that, I would like to know your opinion.Thank you in advance.

Answer
Franco,

I'm almost certain you're uncircumcised, since your glans appears so unblemished, but no you don't have an STI. I see nothing on your glans and the lines along your penis are more to do with the stretch of your skin and collagen than a disease. Those lines are like a crinkle in your skin and maybe it will go away on its own, but most likely it will remain with you for awhile. You'll also start to ignore it more, just like I do with my skin discolorations on my genitals. If you have follow up let me know, but everything appears fine.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice