Sexually Transmitted Diseases/small bumps and scar

penis problem
penis problem  

penis problem
penis problem  
 I am 27 years male.I found small bumps and scars in my penis head ( i dont know exactly when it is started but i found in couple of  years before),I dont have pain or itching in my penis head.when i was school i did sex with my school mate. I am worrying at present is this sexually transmitted disease or Herpes or some other infection.I have attached images also please help me doctor.

It's not scarring, but it is a toughening of the skin called keratinization. This usually lasts our entire lives because men like us are circumcised. The skin dries out and although as the skin layers shed, which causes the bumps and cysts to form from pockets of older tissue, then skin is not a moist or supple as someone who is uncircumcised. As far as I am aware there is no known treatment for this issue and it's something that we live with forever, but neither is it a disease. If you want to make sex more enjoyable for you and your partner, use a silicone or water based lubricant to use in place of a moisturizer, which will also cut down on the chance of abrasions. Let me know if you have follow-up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.