Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Spots/ bumps on my penis

Question
Cluster of spots
Cluster of spots  

Spot on head
Spot on head  
I'm 18 and the last time I had sex was about 5 months ago, I used a condom then, but around the same time I  made out with a girl naked and our genitals did touch but we didn't have sex, and I haven't done anything since. In the past few days I've noticed these spots start to appear and the same time the spots appeared I got sick, I didn't throw up I just got a fever and my sinuses have been all clogged up. The spots don't really itch but I don't really know what it is. Can you help?

Answer
Hi Alan,

You have pores on your penis just like on other parts of your body because its covered in skin. You're having a flair up, which is similar to having an acne break out, but there wont be anything to pop, so don't mess with them! This will clear up on its own, but if you wish, you can apply a few dabs of hydrocortisone to the boils to help them heal faster. If you need follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice