Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this a std

Question
Std?
Std?  
Hello doc I'm 14 years old and have never done anything sexual except  kissing a girl once but there are thies spots on my penis that I am worried about can u tells what they are

Answer
Daler,

They are sebaceous cysts, which are hardened and very clogged pores. Likened to acne, but not a normal hair follicle, this is something that I recommend that you leave alone because if it ruptures you could open yourself to infection and it will end up 5x worse-plus you can create a scar! This isn't a disease, so you can rest easy! Actually, its a condition known as Fordyce's, which is an inherited trait, so you can research this if you want.  This is the most asked about problem from people I get on this site. Let me know if you have follow-up!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice