Sexually Transmitted Diseases/tiny bump on penis head

Question
1
1  

2
2  
Noticed this tiny bump on the head of my penis on saturday.  I circled it in one picture.  It's pointy and truly not much different than the other multitude of small, pointy bumps you can see nearly covering my penis head when the skin is tightly stretched, and in the picture. I'm wondering if these are fordyce bumps, just natural skin variation, or what?  

The circled one seems a tiny bit bigger than the rest and was a little red after running, and continues to be a little red.  I'm wondering if the running, sex later in the day, and over-examination might have just irritated it a bit.

My only concern is that it's wart related, but logically I honestly doubt it. Can you ease my mind a bit?

Answer
Hello Robert,
It does not appear to be a sign of an early wart.  However, it may be a bit too early to say with certainty.  Give it a few more weeks, and recheck the area, without messing around with it for a few days. It appears that you are uncircumcised; in a week or two, apply white vinegar to the glans and after about 30 seconds observe to see whether that blemish turns really white, which is suggestive of HPV/warts. It does NOT seem that way to me at this time.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar