Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Wart and white/red lump?

Question
Bump and cyst?
Bump and cyst?  
Hello,

I have noticed today while I was showering this little bump of skin at the entrance of my vagina. I can feel it with my hand but it is not painful. On closer inspection, I also noticed this white/red lump on the wall of my vagina and now I'm starting to freak out a little bit! Could you tell me what it is?

Many thanks :-)

Answer
Julie,

It's most likely a cyst of some sort, since it doesn't look like any STI that I know of. If this concerns you, then please make an appointment with your OBGYN to make sure it's not anything serious. If you've had them before, then it's normal for YOU!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice