Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White dots

White/crystal dots
White/crystal dots  
Hello ;
I have noticed these white/crystal dots at the tip of my penis lately . It has been at least 2 months since I started noticing them. I have black spots at the tip also . The last time I had unprotected sex was on last December . I have burning sensation once in a while before urinating .Is this a STD disease ?

It could be a growth of some sort, or really dry skin. If this concerns you then please consult a dermatologist as you're at the age to be making appointments with one and following up (especially since you have discoloration patterns all over your glans). Now color changes are normal, unless they lead to the rare outcome of melanoma and yes you can get that on your genitals. I visit my dermatologist every year to make sure I'm fine. If you are concerned about STI's in general then you can visit your primary care provider and just get screened or visit your local health department. It's up to you.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.