Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red itchy bumps on the tip of my penis

Question
Me
Me  
I just got back from the doctors im 15 years old and they thought it was herpes at first.i got my test back and tested negative for all stds. The doctors aren't Shure what is it and have to send me to a urologists which is going to take 2 weeks, I am  getting worried and very concerned about this.if u could talk me anything about this or ideas that would be great.my symptoms have been there for about a month and the red bumps are itchy from time to time but I feel no pain.the red bumps(rash) started as one bump but then started to grow in number and size.masterbation and oral sex iratates my symptoms.i was thinking a yeast infection as I had one a few months ago on my genitals,but idk and really need help.

Answer
Bobby,

Try using a few dabs of hydrocortisone cream on the lesions a couple of times a day for a few days and let me know what happens. Obviously, oral sex and masturbation would aggravate abrasions like that because of friction. In which case, you should be using a water or silicone based lubricant to lower the chance of irritation and use a barrier methods during intercourse to reduce the chance of further aggravation as well. Let me know what happens and if you need follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice