Sexually Transmitted Diseases/i want to know

Question
QUESTION: hai i need some information from u about sti ...how they transmitted from one person to another person ......sitting together can be affected with that .... i sat beside a person his skin touches my body .........will i get that like this ..........skin-to-skin contact me what..............i tested for hiv and it came negative .........

ANSWER: Lille,

STI's are primarily transmitted through three routes: blood, seminal fluid, and vaginal secretions and in the case of HIV-breast milk can be a route as well. All of these routes involve direct transmission from one person to another. The reason they're called STI's is because they are primarily transmitted through sexual intercourse-vaginal, anal, and oral. Touching someone is NOT a valid transmission route and usually neither is kissing. Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

John

QUESTION: sir i forgoted to tell u one thing sir i will not used my penis for several years ..now im 21 but i heard a news about cleaning i began to start cleanig that ............then after cleaning that i noticed that small dot over my tip of penis skin (not on the penis) then i went to the doctor ...he said nothing to be worry .tht will not harm you ............

ANSWER: Greetings,

Cysts and other forms of skin conditions like keratinization can happen to the penis (especially if you're circumcised). Since you didn't attach an image, that is my best guess and I would agree with your doctor on this issue as well.

Cheers,

John

QUESTION: hai sir ......sir when i went to the doctor to show the my foreskin spot ..he seen that said it was just noemal and gave me " TRIBEN-XT" CREAM ...i buyed that but i didn't applied that on my skin .............. forwhat sake this cream was used ????

Answer
Greetings,

It's clotrimazole, which is an anti-fungal and has a slight steroidal property, so its great for treating irritation and possible infections as well. It has virtually no side effects and should relieve any itching or inflammation as well, but might not target eradicate all of your symptoms either, so give it a try and get back to me.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice