Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White spots on foreskin

I'm 30 yrs old and noticed 4 small white circles on the underside of my penis near where the foreskin meets the shaft.  They are not painful, itchy, etc. Looking to get your opinion as my biggest concern would be if they are warts. Thanks in advance!

They're called Fordyce's spots and are basically sebaceous cysts or acne for the lack of a better description. Fordyce's is an inherited skin condition, so it's not a disease nor is there a treatment for them as they can disappear on their own and reappear just as quickly. They can appear anywhere on the genitals and even around your mouth. Never pop them as that can lead to scarring and possible infection. If you require a second opinion, then please consult with your primary care provider or dermatologist.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.