Sexually Transmitted Diseases/........

Question
QUESTION: few months back i noticed a small spot at the skin over the penis .i went to doctor and i showed him that .he said that it is normal nothing is there for u and said it is general .............is it ok ?

ANSWER: Lilly,

You didnt attach an image, so I'm guessing its a sebaceous cyst or something skin-related that's un-harmful. If you went to the doctor and he/she said it was "normal," then it is. Let me know if you have follow up.

Cheers,

John

QUESTION: hai sir .........what is sebaceous cyst is it danger to health ......it means sir sti's or std's will not pass by sitting and touching together ...isn't it ??  ..................when  went to doctor they tested me for vdrl and syphilis ......its negative for me ????? will im ok for marriage ??? ..........

Answer
Greetings,

I already mentioned that they are completely harmless and NOT a disease. You don't pass STI's by sitting next to someone or touching them; they are transmitted via oral, vaginal, or anal sex typically. If you have follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice