Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump

Question
Bump
Bump  

Second view
Second view  
Hello, I'm Brandon, 27yo male in California, had a small pin point for on the corona and in about 2 months it's gotten this big, not sure what it is, been in a monogamous relationship for 4 years and not sure what it is. I am circumcised and masturbate frequently. I do have a wart on my hand between the index and middle finger by the knuckles. Not sure what it could be or if it is cysts or what. I will try the vinegar test of its safe to do so in that area. It is painless, no discomfort, no smell, no painful urination. I am in the medical field and come across sick people all the time.

Answer
Hello Brandon,
The bump on the corona is not related to HPV or a wart, and is not related to your sexual activities.  Applying vinegar to the area is not unsafe, but will not show any skin whitening or reveal any other findings. It is a  variation in the skin that will probably resolve by itself. Nothing to worry about!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar