Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White penis

Question
photo one
photo one  

second one
second one  
Hello sir. I am here again. I had a problem before, something with candida and i have been treating it for the past week with miconazol and one fluconazol. The problem is that after one week, i have no wounds and almost no smell, but the dandruff it is still there. I will attach some photos. I have been researching on the internet about this problem but i have nothing, no clue. Also i thought that i contracted this candida from a girl, but i am almost certain that i have it after i use a lubrifiant, because it felt strange when i used it. It felt like a light burn. It became a big problem for me, because i have it for more than one month. I have other problems too, and i hope i can talk about itwhen i get the chance. Thank you doctor.

Answer
Hello Daniel,
The flaky skin isn't really dandruff, which is also known as seborreheic dermatitis.  You didn't mention whether you have any other skin rashes or conditions. It appears you have balanitis, an inflammation and possible infection of the foreskin with a skin fungus. Although topical miconazole cream (not necessarily oral fluconazole) should be effective, you may need something different, such as terbinefine (Lamasil in the US). You might also benefit from application of a steroid cream for a short time, just to reduce the inflammation and irritation.  These are usually prescriptive medications in the US. When using a lubricant, use only silicone, as this is very inert and does not usually cause any type of skin reaction.

Good luck!
--mark

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar