Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Skin growth

Question
Photo 1
Photo 1  
Was just wondering about some skin growths I had, I am 30 years old  and for the past 6-8 years I have had a few growths where the base of my penis meets the beginning of my scrotum, on the side, they are on the scrotum more than the penis, they never change , grow, itch or burn or anything like that, and I was just wondering what else it could be if not genital warts?  I have only slept with my wife since we met 2 and half years ago and in that time she has had multiple std/paps done and came up negative for everything they tested for.

Answer
Hello Doug,
There are lots of benign blemishes that a person can develop on their skin, including the penis and vulva. These are NOT warts caused by HPV, but are variations in the skin that sometimes develop.  If they bother you, seek care from a dermatologist.  Since they are not, I would ignore them and stop stressing!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar