Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small, white-like bump on penis head

Question
Small white bump penile head
Small white bump penil  
Hi there, my name's Nicholas, I'm 18 and this morning I recognized a sort of white colored bump on the tip of my penis. It looks as if it has a head, sort of like a pimple. A vast amount of factors could be playing a roll in this, however. I am sexually active, and I recently found out yesterday that I'm allergic to my laundry detergent from the rash it was giving me on my legs, arms, and chest. I've also discovered recently that I may have eczema. Can an allergic reaction or eczema cause this sort of small bump? I'll attach a photo below.

Answer
Hello Nicholas,
Right at the top of the photo showing the meatus, there appears to a small wart like bump to the right.  If you apply vinegar to the tip, my guess is that the bump will show up as being whiter than the surrounding skin.  That strongly suggests HPV infection/wart and would require treatment.  

It does NOT appear to be eczema or an allergic reaction.   

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar