Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumbs on my penis

Question
Penis bumbs
Penis bumbs  

Bumps
Bumps  
Ive had these bumps for about 4 months now and they dont seem to go away! They are painless and dont cause any discomfort. I have been sexually active. Any ideas what it could be? When fully errect they arent visible, but when flaccid they are visible

Answer
Joseph,

Those are basically inflamed hair follicles are of no cause for concern at this point. It's even possible to consider it a type of acne, however, in this case I would never condone trying to "pop" it or squeezing it either as this could open up a route for infection. Since this is harmless and it's not hurting anyone, you can just let it heal on its own. A lot of people have had this problem before and it will sort itself out. If you want a second opinion then you can always consult with your primary care provider.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice