Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump at labia

Question
bump
bump  

look at the area
look at the area  
this is sri, 40yrs old from india. i have a problem at my vagina. i had sex 4 months back with my boyfriend he is 30 yrs old and unmarried. after a month i found a bump on my labia just before week of my menstrual. it went off after 10 days. i thought its normal thing but every month before menstrual it appearing this time im getting much pain.

when i squeez puss is coming out and im getting much pain. my boyfriend not having any other relationships and he is healthy no problem to him. i dont have good relationship with my husband so we are not participating in sex. i had sex with my boyfriend only once. is that STI? if it is then why that guy haven't had any problem. please help me. is this curable normally any treatment needed?

Answer
That actually sounds like it could be related to herpes simplex type 2 or gentian herpes because it follows a "pattern." If you've never been tested before, I would recommend checking with your primary care provider or OBGYN specialist to see if it's related to your hormones or an STI. If it is herpes then you can be placed on an anti-viral medication to control the outbreak. Please don't try to squeeze the lesion from now on because it opens a route to infection.

Best of luck,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice