Sexually Transmitted Diseases/confused

hye , i hope u reply as soon as possible , act i got this bumps and i already see my doc 2 different clinic a few days ago , he told me is not genital warts but im still worry n not trust him :(

They're skin tags and I'm assuming your physician probably did some form of inspection on his own like I did or even could have done a vinegar test, which you can do as well to see if it is HPV. Basically, take a Qtip and dunk it in vinegar (any kind). Apply to solution to the tags and if the lesions stay the pinkish-dark color that they are now-it's completely normal tissue and nothing to worry about. However, if they turn white (like they've been bleached) then it's viral or possibly cancerous tissue and you should consider having them removed. But, your doctor probably assessed they were benign, so it's a good bet that they are. If you find otherwise they let him know!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.