Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Gonorrhea or Bladder Infection

Question
I have been having a burning sensation and a strong pain when I'm urinating for a week now. And I found 3-4 times spots on my underwear that looked like semen. Although when I controlled my penis, I would saw it was always wet with urine (it looked like urine not like another fluid). So I went to doctor but they didn't even do any test, they just gave me normal antibiotics. So I went to an STD center and they gave me a swab test. But here's the deal, when the doctor gave me a swab test he said I shouldn't have gone to urinate before this exam, that my urethra was dry and he repeated the same thing another time. But after all these things he said he sent the swab to testing anyways. So is it possible that he didn't do a good swab test? That even if I am positive for gonorhea it would result negative because of this? And is it possible for this to be just a bladder infection eventhough I saw 3-4 spots of semen like fluid, just one day and not again?
Thank you for your answer

Answer
Matthew,

If you had a UTI it would not normally cause discharge. A STI usually does, so have you had unprotected intercourse in the past 3 months? Chlamydia and Gonorrhea do have symptoms of a greenish or yellowish pussy like substance that leaks from the penis. And that doesn't have to be your fault either, so I agree that your doctor could have been a complete douche and you could have called him out on it! Did you take the antibiotics? Was it Cipro or something else? Do you feel better now? If so then you were treated successfully and the infection is cleared, but you were obviously "manhandled" and I think you deserve to be treated better in the future :(

Sorry buddy,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice