Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Can you help? Is it warts?

2nd pic
2nd pic  
1st pic
1st pic  
QUESTION: Hi can you help? Wondering what this is my partner has had thrush but we thought thya had gone, could this be due to use Vaseline has a lubricant?

ANSWER: Jamie,

That's just skin abrasions that will heal on their own. Note to self: NEVER use Vasoline as a lubricant! Only water and silicone based lubricants should be used for intercourse as oil based products destroy condoms and cause skin damage. Your problem should disappear in a few days.

QUESTION: That's Jon can you have a look at this, it's been there has long as I can remember but not sure what it is

I've been thinking its a skin tag?

You can do your own home test to determine if it's HPV. Take a QTip and dunk it in vinegar. Apply the solution to your skin tag; if it turns WHITE then it's positive for viral tissue and is HPV or pre-cancerous. However, if it stays that brownish color or pinkish tissue color then it's normal tissue and nothing to worry about! In either case you can have it removed by a dermatologist 😄

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.