Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Hi what these red spots on penis head?

Question
Pic
Pic  

Pic
Pic  
Hi noticed these on head not itchy or anything just curious? Red spots

Answer
Jamie,

You're uncircumcised, which means the skin of your glans can get inflamed for absolutely no frickin reason whatsoever. Circumcised men have their problems too (believe me), but basically its skin cells that are sloughing off due to friction from your foreskin and the skin below it and that's creating the redness. Nothing stops it; it continues throughout your life, so nothing to worry about. It's not a disease, nor is there anything to worry about. If you need further guidance let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice