Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Mm

Question
I was wondering if you can check for any vaginal infection just by looking at it and knowing a couple of symptoms?

Answer
Annabelle,

Discharge that is yellow or green, has an unpleasant odor, and is thick like yogurt are ALL signs of either a bacterial or fungal infection and should be treated with either over the counter medication or prescription antibiotics. I have identified it many times with women on this sight, but it's easy to teach others as well! If your own natural liquids aren't clear, odorless, and thin in consistency, then something is off! 😀

Good luck,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice