Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Penis Sores

1st sore to appear
1st sore to appear  

2 sores?
2 sores?  

i have recently had unprotected sex with an ex, 2 days later i have sores on my penis...

I have had a sore or 2 like this before about 2 years ago.. its been about a week now and they are still here..

i get tiny i mean tiny little like water blisters i cant even see them just squeeze where it itches and watch it drain a little. then it gets red and itches.. as seen in the other picture.

will more keep popping up?

What do you think this is?

sound or look like Herpes?

Blisters of that size I would worry about if it is herpes so I would get tested in this case just to be sure. I would also question "how" you had sex with your ex. Did you use lubricant at all? Was it rough? Because that could cause shearing as well and lead to the blisters. To be sure it is a worse case scenario though, I would get tested just to be sure.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.