Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Rash on head of penis

Question
Head
Head  
Hi I am 27 yo healthy Beaty active male from California .

Not sure what is going on with me I feel no discomfort or anything besides the visual aspect of my penis. I feel like I had it before and it just went away. Not sure if it could be from friction of having great amount of sex with same girl past couple weeks or if it's yeast inf. but she stated she doesn't have one so not real sure. If you can help me figure out what it is. It doesn't hurt not really a bumps but spots only on the head and maybe bit on forsaking like 1 or 2 but not really . Of btw I am uncircumcised and I do take care of myself so it's not from lack of hygiene. Worried if it's STD ofcourse but idk .

Thank you so much

Answer
Hello Mike,
Uncircumcized men may suffer the consequence of insufficient lubrication rubbing away the top layers of skin cells from the covered, moist part of the head (glans) and underside of the foreskin. The areas that rub away show up as red spots as you have photographed. Use silicone or other effective lubricant next time you have sex, and hopefully, the rash will no longer be apparent.  The vaginal yeast infection may also cause some irritation on the skin of your penis as well.  Not apparently associated with STDs.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar