Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What are these spots/bumps?

Image 1
Image 1  

Image 2
Image 2  
I've had these spots/bumps on my penis shaft/base for approx. 3 weeks now, and they haven't changed. They do not burn, itch, or anything of that sort. I experience no pain from urination. I've been with a sexual partner recently that i have been with before with no previous issues. If i stretch the skin or have an erection most of the spots are not really visible and lose their redness around them, but some are still visible, what do think it could be?

They're called Fordyce's spots which are clogged pores aka acne! It's actually a chronic inherited condition passed along from parent to child and it can appear anywhere in the genital region and even around the mouth. There is no known treatment or cure and they eventually go away on their own, but they can just as easily come back. I have them myself, so I just ignore them. I can tell you that they tend to lessen in severity as you age. So mine are much less virulent in my 30's than they were in my 20's. Never pop or aggravate them as you can create a route to infection. If yours were severe enough I would suggest seeing a dermatologist, but trust me-I've seen worse!

Cheers mate,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.