Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Spots on my penis

Question
Bumps
Bumps  

Another pic
Another pic  
About a week ago I noticed these pink bumps on the top of my penis and I'm worried about a std. The little pink bumps do not hurt. Also in the cold they seem to dissapear but when in above room temperature rooms they show up.

Answer
Hi Michael,

Since you're circumcised (like myself) our glans responds to temperature variations and other changes so much more often than guys who have their foreskins. Guys who have no foreskin tend to lose moisture more often in the skin of their glans leading to microscopic changes in their tissue leading to a condition known as keratinization, which is a hardening of the tissue. Basically, its acne in the tissue for lack of a better word. You'll get them for seemingly no reason whatsoever, then they go away on their own. They can come again 10 days later and go away again. This will happen for the rest of your life and increase as you age. If I could create a bumper sticker for men it would read "bumps happen." It's not an STI, nor will it harm you. If you require further guidance let me know!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice