Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Strange spot at shaft of penis

Question
Shaft
Shaft  
Hi, I'm a 24 year old guy, I had a vaginal condom protected one night stand about 2 months ago. I noticed this bump on the shaft of my penis and wanted to see if you could tell me what it is. I have been to an std clinic but the dr didn't spot it, because the skin has to be stretched for it to be seen clearly.

But wanted to see what it might be.

Thank you.

Answer
Marcus,

I would say it's a sebeceous cyst completely unrelated to sexual intercourse and it's not an STI. In fact every person on Earth has at least one of those somewhere around there genital region! I have several 😅 They take awhile to heal and can come back unfortunately but please never pick at them as this can lead to a route for infection. If you need follow up let me know brother.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice