Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Testicle pain

Question
Picture of testicles
Picture of testicles  

Different angle
Different angle  
Hi Mr. Brice, I am about 20 years old and I recently started feeling a slight pain in my right testicle. My testicles have also been hanging lower than normal. This wouldn't concern me so much, however earlier today when I was masturbating and I was about to ejaculate I got a sharp pain in my right testicle and no cum came out. I immediately stopped madturbating and haven't tried since. Can you help me?

Answer
Alex,

Your testicles should hang lower comparable to your body because it's to keep the semen from dying off from the extreme heat that a 98.6 degree body heat creates. When you masturbate and get ready to ejaculate, your testicles contract closer to your body as a mechanism to shorten the distance needed for the semen to travel from testes always the way out your urethra. After you ejaculate, the testicles relax and go back to their normal position. Note that one testicle is always bigger than the other so that's normal and as for your pain-was this a one time thing or has it occurred several times? How many times do you masturbate? Believe it or not but you can bruise a testicle from masturbation and your body will let you know!

Cheers,
John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice