Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Testicle pain

Picture of testicles
Picture of testicles  

Different angle
Different angle  
Hi Mr. Brice, I am about 20 years old and I recently started feeling a slight pain in my right testicle. My testicles have also been hanging lower than normal. This wouldn't concern me so much, however earlier today when I was masturbating and I was about to ejaculate I got a sharp pain in my right testicle and no cum came out. I immediately stopped madturbating and haven't tried since. Can you help me?

Your testicles should hang lower comparable to your body because it's to keep the semen from dying off from the extreme heat that a 98.6 degree body heat creates. When you masturbate and get ready to ejaculate, your testicles contract closer to your body as a mechanism to shorten the distance needed for the semen to travel from testes always the way out your urethra. After you ejaculate, the testicles relax and go back to their normal position. Note that one testicle is always bigger than the other so that's normal and as for your pain-was this a one time thing or has it occurred several times? How many times do you masturbate? Believe it or not but you can bruise a testicle from masturbation and your body will let you know!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.